вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

curious george party jumper




It seems like my hair is working against me as of late. Every time I want the fucker to grow it just hangs out in this freaking ridicules lifeless form on my head and refuses to grow or style. I almost cut it last night when I had a 5 minute tantrum fit in the bathroom (tantrum fits always make me feel better)lucky Steve took the scissors away and put them some place way out of reach i.e on top of the fridge, like I canapos;t see them there. I just want long mermaid hair.

For a while I had been thinking about small food -- as in "Look at me, I am a GIANT" small food. My plans included Brussels sprouts, little dinner rolls, and itty bitty pies. I have a small muffin pan with shallow, curved shapes that I thought would be good for the shape (the standard 5" small pie tin was considered but voted too large). I also tried some mini pies in regular muffin tins.

I used the standard refrigerated Pillsbury pie crusts, and cut out round shapes using a biscuit cutter and some cups from around the kitchen. I winged some apple and blueberry pie filling based on some basic recipes -- I didnapos;t measure anything just threw in a little bit of sugar, a tiny bit of lemon zest, and a dash of cinnamon (when I decide to wing it things rarely work out, but this time they did) Today for lunch Iapos;m enjoying my look at me Iapos;m a giant person eating a ridiculously small pie.

Life has become too freakin complicated.

applewood 9 anderson, curious george party jumper, curious george party plates, curious george party products.



Комментариев нет: