суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evandale fair




Dang is this sad.� I feel like Iapos;m being stabbed.� Strait through the heart-for no good reason.� Just because I fell in love with the wrong man-this humman.� Heapos;s always been there for me before.� Now why canapos;t he just save my life once more.� Ripping me up- Throwing me out.� He is the hardest thing to live without.� He hurts me and yet I fall more in love.� He tells me that upon this balcance beam I must cross over it without falling.� Yet he knows that Iapos;m clumsy and most likely will fall.� In that fall-The end of all.� So across this balance beam I will crawl.� It may take more time but in the end.� I will hopefully be the one to win.� To win your heart would be the greatest gift of all.� So I will try my hardest not to fall.� Despite the others who want me to loose.� I will not submit to theyapos;re foolish koos.� I will hold on tight as the strong winds blow.� So maybe the next night I will not be alone.� And possibly the one who holds and comforts me to sleep.� Will be the one I love; you.� And be mine to keep.
Forever and For always.
Yours only,
Cheyenne Zachow

cranberry internal medicine, evandale fair, evandale oh, evandale ohio.



Комментариев нет: