суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

f e a r game




Here is an important question; why am i watching scary movies alone? this is nicht a good idea

also i am getting my tattoo done earlier than expected its on tuesday afternoon instead of Friday morning im soooo excited

thse two things combined mean i had completely forgotten about my job

waking us this morning was really horrible. I was dreaming (i am a lucid dreamer) about my boss telling me i hadnt got the job. And the interview panel ppl were telling me i was unsuccesful because i was too young and inexperienced and although i was a fast learner i had alot to learn and that would hinder me leading the organisation through the upcoming trials...

film budget sheet, f e a r game, f e a r lyrics, f e aircraft maintenance.



Комментариев нет: